The Chronicles of Lard.

Hidup Babi, Makan Babi.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Ooh Baby Baby...

Bravo Babi Halal, bravo. Honestly, for your first time I really didn't expect it to be so long and powerful. I guess they don't call you Long Ah Dong for nothing eh? Although I must say, it did get a little soft in the end, not to mention the rather abrupt ending. Im sorry I laughed at it though, I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

And my gosh it took you a long time to get it up and starting. I really couldn't wait for that long so I went to sleep instead. All I can say though is that it REALLY woke me up and kick-started my day. Thank you so so so much.

In fact, you should get on Oprah and weep and tell your saga to the world. Then later we can both go on Jerry Springer where I am gonna bitchslap you and we can catfight and rip each others hair out whilst yelling obscenities. Then I can bring my whip and have a go at you from across the stage.

Sounds like fun eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home