The Chronicles of Lard.

Hidup Babi, Makan Babi.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, October 14, 2005

at least i tried...


on the 12th of Oct... i slept at 6 a.m. plus... to finish up my assignment which was due on 13th of course. sigh, my normal procedure of doing assignments last minute... Had only 3 hours sleep b4 i had to wake up again.
but this time, the assignment is so near to the exams... kinda spoils my biological clock. so anyways on the 13th night. i was very eager to study... but had a kinda "compressed" feeling in my head... after a loooong day in uni 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. So, i decided not to waste time... and SLEEP.
went to bed at 9 a.m. didn't exactly fall asleep yet.. had a few phone calls.. one fr zz, one is some zabo who missed call.. when i called back she.. harh? se mo?... wrong number i guess. then some fwded sms fr digi. and my dad called me. He thought i was out. I could hear him from upstairs...
* this is me... with my comfy blanket, zzzi'ng away...
mr. wee : *ring* *ring* where are you? went out ah?
leen: no, i'm upstairs in my room. sleeping.
mr. wee: oh sleeping ah? sorry sorry, bye.
so then i snoreddd offfffff... till my alarm rang at 530 a.m. woke up. Eager to study again. but i went down to cook a maggie mee first... hungry lah.
then i sat down n study fr 630 to 840. my eyes could hardly open then.. so i went downstairs... sliced timun.... lay it on my eyes n lie down for a while.. then before i know it.. my mouth is wide open... and there i was sleeping again... another nap worth 2 hours.
what am i to do... exams on the 24th. i'm gonna die. i keep sleeping. but at least i tried... gonna keep trying lah.
but for now... i have concluded that i'm ReaLLy Such a PIG!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home