The Chronicles of Lard.

Hidup Babi, Makan Babi.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, March 25, 2005

A SHIN is not a Shin

I'll start to crap in the kandang with a dedication to Aly Shin.

About the babi tulen :

Aly
A totally smartass eljayer and RQer that is rumored to have sand in her vagina, is a huge comment whore, and thinks that she is the shit!

Shin
A sexy beast.e.i; The lower male sex organ.
"Pet my shin any time."

Crayon
1. A person who is usually referred to as a spastic.Usually used in conjuction with the word muncher.As in "you crayon muncher"
Jerry is such a crayon... Isn't he?

2. just another name for a dick
Your such a crayon Joe!


*I wish I were in KL now... watching Ken and Sunita tease my gossip kaki to death.

missing all of you... MuffinBabi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home